We offer an ITIL compliant service management for application support or corporate IT help desk. End to end case management is handled by a specialist delivery team. 24*7*365 coverage with SLA driven service delivery, weekly support reviews and monthly executive reviews are part of the deliverable.
Service Desk Architecture
Service desk will have a team of professionals to cover L1, L2 and L3 support with specific technical requirements. mobiOs provides 24×7 coverage. The number of L1, L2 and L3 resources depend on the anticipated number of tickets during the support period. Additional resources can be included, for peak business hours and seasonal variations. This requires prior planning and approvals. As a best practice a revalidation is recommended after three months, to optimise the performance of the service desk team. The ticket is owned by first the level engineer, who will escalate it to the respective service levels based on the complexity of the problem, to expedite the resolution to maintain the SLA.
The client is required to provide product specific knowledge & training with as much detail as possible, for better service excellence at a pre-agreed schedule throughout the contract period.
The service desk will,
- Provide end to end coordination of incidents and service requests
- Manage and track escalated issues and provide regular updates on the status of open tickets within the SLA
- Track, manage and report utilization and performance via a service desk tool
- Verify acceptance of services by contacting the end users to confirm results and level of satisfaction
- Diagnose problems using remote tools and when possible implement corrective actions to resolve problems if necessary
Service Level Agreement
Standard SLAs may not apply for the first three months due to unknowns in scope, ticket volume and the nature of the issues. The Team will manage the stipulated SLA with professional dedication. Either the client or mobiOs can request KPI revision with proper justification. With the agreement of both parties KPI will be revised and accommodated in to the contract.
At the inception, the service desk anticipates a lower number of customer handling, in terms of incidents and problem resolution. The recommended approach is a three tier transition within the span of 6-8 weeks.